Monday, March 4, 2013

Day 7, March 4, 2013


Today was our Nui Nui Loa ziplining trip with Outfitters.  I did the same tour (although they’ve added some new lines) in 2011.  This was Tracy’s first zipline experience.  Once again, I had a great time.  We had great guides, Cory, Nicole, and Matt, and I’m glad we went.  We met a couple on their honeymoon from Trinidad, and it was nice talking to them about their home. That’s one of the many things I love about Hawaii- I always meet many very nice people, whether local or visitors.  I didn’t take any pictures on the zipline because I didn’t want to bring my good camera.

We went back, rested, hung out by the pool, had a mai tai, and then headed to dinner at the Dolphin in the Kukuiula Village.  Again, I was impressed because they have a whole separate gluten free menu, which takes all the guess work out for me and makes it so much easier. I had the cajun style mahi mahi with prosciutto covered asparagus, which was very good. We also had a coconut  thai style poke for appetizer that was also very good.  After dinner we went to Lappert’s for ice cream.  It will be tough to go back home where we don’t regularly have dessert!

No comments:

Post a Comment